The Abyssinian Apostolic Church affirms its belief in the following:
- We affirm that the Decalogue (Ten Commandments) is the rule of moral law.
- We affirm the doctrine and faith delivered by Jesus Christ to His Apostles.
- We affirm both men and women as Clergy of the one, holy, universal and apostolic Church.
- We affirm that Apostolic Succession of Clergy is necessary for the proper and authoritative administration of the Holy Sacraments of the Church.
- We affirm the Seven (7) Sacraments of the Holy Church (Baptism by immersion, Confirmation, Holy Communion, Holy Matrimony, Reconciliation, Anointing of the Sick, Holy Orders).
We openly accept all who accept and believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and fellowship with those who accept and believe on Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. We join in unity together for one purpose, which is the worship and praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.